Hope your weekend is great!
Monday, we will meet our great new media specialist, Ms Walker! Let’s prepare a great Bronco welcome for her!
Thanks for your support for the BroncoPride plan and points! Our students see us school wide making efforts to communicate and hold them to high standards! That consistency will win the day!
Please remember to make plans for your Vision/Mission projects. The projects this 9 weeks should center around the first part of our mission statement – ‘The purpose of Spring Lake Middle School is to provide a safe, orderly, caring environment that makes high academic achievement the priority’. The major point of this is to get our kids active in creating/participating in an activity that will show their commitment to our mission.
Reading Rocks is Saturday 10.18! Let’s plan to show up in force like Broncos do! We will also have a good fundraiser to get us all energized! Listen out for more details
This is a reminder for our PLC Communication Structure at SLMS:
- Monday 9.8 – Faculty Meeting [Check with McCoy to ensure you are excused]
- Tuesday 9.9 – PowerSchool Gradebook training through grade level meetings
- Friday – Classroom management training [ISD]
- New Classroom Questioning Techniques for the Best Year Ever
- Using Webb’s Depth of Knowledge to Increase Rigor
- 15 Powerful Shifts that Transform Leadership
- A Project-Based Learning Cheat Sheet For Authentic Learning
- 24 Questions to Enhance Students Reflective and Critical Thinking Skills